domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2016

MY SAY

Well, so I'm a very complicated person. I don't like the things badly made, I like the perfection. I'm so nice with the people that I know, but the other one people that I don't know I am a little beat antipathetic. My major interest in the world is undoubtedly the art. I love art, all types of art but concretely the painting and photography. Two weeks ago I was in London and I cried  in front of a Van Gogh's painting. 
Other thing that I likes to much is the old music. I love David Bowie he is one of my life icons. 
And the future... I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. I think that I will study economy. Or architecture. Or art... So I don't know still I'm very young. But in the future who knows, probably I am the next president of the country.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario