miércoles, 7 de junio de 2017

FINAL REFLECTION

Do not be if there has been any improvement in my Englishman's level, last year I managed to extract 9 in the quarter and this alone year they are 5. I suppose that it is for the teacher's change and the level that this one demands. But, I think that I have improved my english level overcoat in the reading comprehension and in the future of the verbs like the future continous. Still having a level of low English, I think that in the drafts it is better where it is demonstrated.
I suppose that all the activities would be useful to improve my English but I think that in class a too high level is had for my and cannot follow them well. The activity that more useful has seemed to me, but it does not mean that really I have been served, has been the oral test of the book. Because I think that more that to be able to write correctly in English, it is more important to be able to speak it. I think that it would be very useful, not only for my, but also for the whole world, more oral exercises, they are more enterteining and an overcoat more useful in the life, we do not relate writing.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario