domingo, 28 de mayo de 2017

#Love?

Yes, now it's time to get serious.
I took too much, I'm aware. I wanted to show how much I loved you giving you everything and more, but I discovered that when I did not give it to you, you were not there for me. You stopped trying to surprise me, but I was still holding on even the injustices and I was closing my mouth to make you happy. I guess you started to think it was my duty to be for you. But you know what? I'm sorry, I can live without you. You are not indispensable in my days or in those nights when you made every caress eternal. I realized that I can't continue trying to recover something that has long ceased to exist, that love that was gradually fading away while your interest in me. We held together the fear of being alone, the fear of leaving everything and starting with another person, seeing how we didn't need each other, but I'm sorry, I had to stay away from you. Unfortunately I had to carry all the responsibilities while on your part I only received demands and more demands, demands that weighed more and more and became unbearable. And it was not my obligation, I didn't have to give you everything, I did it because I wanted to, because I loved you, but I got tired. I realized that my life wasn't synonymous with your name and that's why I decided to leave. I honestly don't care if you mind reading this and knowing the truth, what I really felt. You didn't try hard, you didn't value me and that's why you did not deserve me to continue dedicating my time to you. I'm sorry, I learned to value myself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario