domingo, 28 de mayo de 2017

MY GAP YEAR

My perfect gap year would be the route 66. This one is a mythical road that crosses USA from this one to west, happening for eight states. I think that it would go in summer taking a flight from Barcelona. The budget would be something more about 2000 dollars.
On having come there it would rent a car (to it be able to be a convertible cadillac) and we would begin the route from Chicago. The route would take a couple of months to us, stopping in Springfield, St. Louis, Claremore... And finally in Los Angeles. I think that where more time we will stop it would be in Las Vegas. Las Vegas is the city of my dreams, I adore Elvis and adore Marilyn, I am charmed with the neons, the lights and the artificial things.

Resultado de imagen de route 66 paradas

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario